This is why I get so jealous of Elli. She does this to her dad all the time and he has fallen completely in love with her. She is a better girlfriend than me! LOL
That is way too precious! Ohh that reminds me of Tiff and Kirk. Watch out you will blink your eyes and it will be 20 plus years and she will be still sticking up and siding and adoring her Dad. There still is a twinge of jealousy--but then you are grateful that "Daddy" is still the man in her life.
6 comments:
So cute how girls are with their daddy's!! She knows how to work him that's for sure!!
That is adorable! I love how little girls just love their Daddys!
So precious! Daddy's girls are the best! Moments like that just melt my heart!
Haha! I am laughing because my girls are the same way! If I want something from daddy I just have the girls go ask him!
Daddy's and their daughters...very sweeeet! There is a closeness between Dad's and their girls for sure...we have seen it here at our home as well...
That is way too precious! Ohh that reminds me of Tiff and Kirk. Watch out you will blink your eyes and it will be 20 plus years and she will be still sticking up and siding and adoring her Dad. There still is a twinge of jealousy--but then you are grateful that "Daddy" is still the man in her life.
Post a Comment