Friday, October 3, 2008

The Biggest Fans



This actualy happened the night before Marks' concert. Mark was in his studio practicing and the kids had just gotten out of the shower. They are always are singing Mark's songs around the house and Braeden envies his dad and wants a guitar like his so bad. So Braeden made his own guitar and Elli made her own drums. They were apart of Daddy's band for a night. It was fun jammin with the kids. I love how they are Daddy's Biggest Fans.

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

That is so sweet. Hunter loves to sit at the piano and 'play' like his Daddy too. He'll even make up songs. Heck, he can even keep the beat-which he TOTALLY gets from his paternal side. haha! :)

I think that the love of music is a beautiful gift to pass on to your children.

What little cutie's you have!!

Sassy said...

That is more or less exactly what I was going to say as well...The ♥ of music is an important gift...and how awesome to learn some really good stuff from their own parent...how lucky they are to have music in their home...

Jen & Blake said...

What a riot! I am loving your kids and their personalities! I am so behind on blogging, so it was nice to read up on what you and your cute family are doing. We need to all get together and catch up...maybe on your "off" Wed. you can come by and hangout or eat lunch?