
Even though our anniversary was yesterday, I still wanted to let my husband know how much I love and appreciate EVERYTHING he does for me and our kids.

It was so cute yesterday. Braeden had just got home from school and I was talking to Mark for a little bit and when we were done, he asked to talk to Braeden. So I gave him the phone and I put it on speaker like I always do because Braeden isn't a phone talker and he needs assistance when talking on the phone sometimes. Mark asked Braeden to do a favor for him. Then he told me to turn the speaker off so I knew something was up. When he hung the phone up, Braeden immeditaely ran out the back door and told me not to look. He was taking this whole thing serious and made sure I didn't follow him. He came back in the house and he was hiding something behind his back. Then he gave me 2 flowers and said "Happy Special Day!" (I think he forgot what to say but he thought of something to replace it.) One was from Elli and one was from Braeden. Too cute. What a sweet dad!
But Mark was gone all day yesterday, I didn't get to see him until 8:30 last night, but he was so sweet and brought home flowers and a card. Every card he has ever given me has a funny poem on it that he writes and they always make me laugh because it is just random words of trying to be cheezy. But they always make me laugh.
Love you Mark! You and I were meant to be together and I am so glad things in my life happened so we were able to find each other. I love how you still make me laugh, you still put up with me and your amazing way of being a father. Thanks!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures. You guys are so cute!
AAWWWW! I totally thought your anniversary was exactly one month after ours. I suck! Happy "late" anniversary!
happy anniversary!!!
Mel, the person who did our wedding video thought it was the 21st too. So for a couplde years after we were married we always got confused what day it was. But thanks for the happy wishes guys!!
Mark! Hello, this is William (Billy) Familia. I saw your blog on Bishop Klepinger's blog. You look like you are doing great. My wife's blog is at sarahfamilia.com, if you would like to visit.
Has it been 7 year!? It seems like yesterday I was pushing Mark to finish his Eagle, Gradutate Seminary...but really, those were happy days when he lived with us. I love his piano music in our home. He was great...and even greater with you Jamie! Love you both!
Shuuuut UP! Seven years???Are you serious? Time is sure flying by me...you guys are just such a cute fam...HAPPY ♫ ANNIVERSARY ♫ TO ♫ YOU
Post a Comment