My baby is now 6 months old as of yesterday. I swear it is not fair how fast these kids grow up. He apparently has found out that he has knees and can get up on them. This is something I have been dreading for 6 months now. What happens after he gets up on his knees ..... the craziness of keeping the floor clear of small legos and every other toy my older kids have. Therefore Caleb is very naughty for doing this. Here is what is going on in his head while discovering this new feature....
"OK, here I go"
"Hold on, I'm getting everything ready"
He is so dang cute but my life is not going to be the same anymore. He's gonna want to get out his car seat now instead of being a sweet boy and hanging out in there, he won't want to stay in one spot anymore. Am I ready for this????
3 comments:
haha! Glad you finally joined the club Caleb! I have to laugh at the onesie because it was never that loose on Tyke, maybe he streched it out!! LOL
So sorry! I hate when they become mobile! Starting today Lily became AWFUL at church!!
Watch out!!! He is so cute! I love his push up position!!
Post a Comment