I walk in Chub's room to wake him up for his last feeding of the day. (I ain't going to wake up in the middle of the night to do it, so I feed him one last time about 9:00 or so) And this is what I find. 2 CUTE, ADORABLE, EDIBLE, SCRUMPTOUS little feet just waiting for me to take nibbles at. I couldn't stand it so I had to take a picture of those toes.
What am I suppose to do when I see feet like that?
2 comments:
That is cute! Nothing better then babies feet!
Hey Jami! Seriously....am I your worst friend or what!? I realized- hey- I've never posted a comment on your blog...man, I stink! Sorry. Anyway- that is the cutest picture every. How adorable. Jackson now do that but he gets stuck and screams bloody murder in the middle of the night- so it's much better Caleb's way! Adorable layout too....is this from your scrapbook page website?
Post a Comment