("Look Mom, NO HANDS!" Woohoo Braeden, you are a stud!)
My sister in law called last Thursday when the kids were off for October Break and wanted to get out of the house. We threw up a few suggestions and decided to head on over to Superstion Springs Mall and go to a dollar movie and ride the carousel. We went to
Space Chimps for the 2nd time and the kids loved it as much as the first time. Then got upstairs to ride the carousel and it was closed for repair. So with disappointed kids, we went to See's Candy and got them suckers that they absolutely "
NEEDED" and walked around for a while. The kids got restless and crazy so we decided to call it a day. Holly took her kids home and I stayed to finish feeding Caleb. When we were walking out of the mall, the caousel was open and since we haven't experienced the new
2 STORY CAROUSEL, I had to let them have a ride. It was a great 1 minute ride for $2.50 each. I mean, come on, 1 minute for that price. Well, I didn't get my stopwatch out and time it, but it sure wasn't anything much more than 1 minute. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters...
RIGHT?

2 comments:
Oh that sounds like so much fun!!! I can'tr wait until my kids get a little older and I can join in on your fun outings!!!! What an expensice carousel ride...I take Andrew to the free play area. lol
Seriously...boo for the mall people. I'm so mad that they changed it- retarded.
And also....that's so cute to have their "isms" on your blog...love them! I especially loved the "turn the volume down" one! Too cute!
Post a Comment