After General Conference, we drove to Brig and Camille's house and hung out with them. While the guys were at Priesthood, us girls took the kids to the park. Well, I only got pictures of us right before the park. None of when we got there.... Ooops.
I got a cute one of Eli and Caleb waiting in the stroller. These guys are only 3 months apart.
Here are the girls on their Princess Car. So cute when their together.
Here's a funny one. When the guys got back from Priesthood, we watched the USC / Oregon game. (WooHoo, Fight ON!) The kids did a pretty good job of staying downstairs watching the Heffalump Halloween Movie. We thought it was cute of them on the couch so we took pictures. It was completely dark so I took this first picture blindly. Not knowing if I got everyone it. Then I took another one to be sure one wasn't blurry. Well, these pictures caught Braeden RED HANDED, or should I say GREEN HANDED. Look at him in the first picture, then look in the next picture.
Yep, he picked his nose in the first and his finger is in his mouth in the next. I am so proud of my kids. I give up trying to tell him that is GROSS!!
When we got home and put the kiddos in bed, I went to kiss them and they were asleep. I noticed Elli has some kind of wood in her bed and this is what it was. A GHOST. We were putting up Halloween decorations today and she must have liked this one and wanted to hug and sleep with it. I tried to take it away from her and she woke up and told me not touch it because it was her friend ghost. So I said OK. Mark thinks she gets her wierdness from me. He's just jealous that she gets her cuteness from me so he tries to convince himself that the wierdness is from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment