Monday, October 27, 2008

GIT-R-DONE

Mark and I went to a Halloween party last Friday and the theme was Redneck. Mark's favorite thing to dress up as. We went as a pregnant couple getting married. That is why I look so huge. I was kind of mad I didn't get a better picture of Mark's mullet. His hair was a little longer and we HOT GLUED some fake hair in on the ends to make a mullet. It looked absolutely disgusting. I was actually not attracted to him at all. It was very hard for me to look at him and not get grossed out.





They had a corn eating contest. I have some gross pictures of guys eating but I can't stand looking at them so I only posted the not so gross ones.

This was the winner of the contest. He ate 4 corn on the cobs in 2 minutes....something to be proud of.

This was Mark's Halloween costume in 2006. He grew his hair out for a while and I just cut the sides of it to make it look white trash. I am so lucky to have such a handsome husband!! My favorite part was his mustache. He looks so good in one!!

10 comments:

Mel said...

I must admit that Mark did look pretty gross! Thanks for the poop costumes, we won best all around!!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Oh man....that was just sick and wrong. Just sick and wrong! I've some more great pics of Mark- especially with Brent. I'll have Brent send them over soon! Fun times were had!

Peterson Family said...

I died LAUGHING when I saw these photo's! You two are so creative. I love that you are a "pregnant" bride and that Mark's pockets are all hanging out and greasy!! So gross and yet SO FUNNY!

Lisa said...

Mark plays that part way too good.....:)
I love Halloween!
And I love the pushup that Caleb was prepped for....such good form..kudos! And yes I am so proud!

McMemories said...

omg i AM DYING!! that is hilarious!!!!
oh and...YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED

Klepinger said...

What a fun party, I dare you to come to church dressed like that-okay maybe not the outfits but tell mark I'll give him $25 to wear the mullet for the whole block!!


ps thanks for the yummy carmel apple-you are a sweetie!!

Sassy said...

You guys are hilarious...seriously that is too funny! Love the get ups!

Unknown said...

hahahah i cant stop laughing at these pictures. everything from marks mustache to his eyes glazed over from the "beer in hand" to his belly and your hicky. good job guys haha

Unknown said...

p.s. this is josh baker i dunno why its saying my roomies name right now

Tori said...

this is just hysterical! i love it!
well we've been up to absolutly NOTHING. I turn 16 in 7 days and i am SO excited. other than that nothin! i really miss you guys though!! whats new in your life?