Last Tuesday, Elli's preschool went to the Dinosaur Museum. They have been learning about Dinos all month. So it was cute to see Elli excited about Triceratops, it's her favorite one. Anyway, I wasn't signed up to go with them but last minute I decided to go and I am glad I did. We had a lot of fun. Since I wasn't signed up, they only assigned me to Elli and another little girl. She was so dang cute. But she was scared to be there. It took a lot of convincing for her to come to the bathroom with us since it was right next to the big dino that made a loud noise. But we got in there and did our thing.
This was the little girl who was in my group. She was a complete cutie. If you notice in almost all these pictures of Elli, she has her arms like this. I am not sure what the reason was for this, but I am POSITIVE Elli thought in her head that she looked like a princess. That had to be the reason.
This cracked me up because the guy who was telling us about all these Dino artifacts (did that word make me sound smart? I sure felt smart!) was saying some pretty cook facts, but Elli went immediately to this horn and put it on her head and said, "Look Mom, I am a Triceratops."


Since I decided to go on this field trip when I was dropping off Elli at her preschool, I had to bring Chubs. Here he is in his usual state of happiness. Always conforming to Mommy's schedule and NEVER complaining. He even decided to go to sleep on his own with no tears. How did I get so lucky? Such a cutie pie though.
The most fun they had was panning for gold. They sure found a lot of it. They were the only 2 people out there at first, then a big huge group of people came later.
3 comments:
How fun! Is that museum in Mesa?? I want to go! Are you going to go to Old West days Sat?
oh what a pretty princess she is!! Love the pose!!
Okay, so Ellie is so cute in these pictures! I cannot believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment