
Mark and I went to bed REALLY late last night. So we kind of slept in this morning. I got out of bed around 8:15 and it was really quiet. So I looked in Caleb's room and this is what I found. Braeden was on the floor writing lyrics to a song about Caleb. He wants to record it so Caleb can go to sleep to it at night. Elli was in his crib. She had my phone with her watching movies and holding it up so Caleb could watch. Here's the thing though. Caleb was sound asleep. Braeden told me that he was crying so he sang to him and patted his back and Caleb fell back asleep. (I think that is where he got his idea to write that song.) Elli was trying to stop him crying by holding the movie up. But he was out and didn't wake up for another hour after that. SWEET! I just couldn't believe Caleb fell back to sleep and didn't wake up with Elli rolling around in his crib.
3 comments:
That is pretty sweet!
Love it...Just love it!
That is the funniest thing in the world! Wow...he really is a good baby! And wow....you really are a deep sleeper! :)
Post a Comment