
I was at the wonderful store Walmart getting some sunblock and I noticed these wonderful things hanging on the end of an isle. It is probably hard to tell what these are, but they are similar to Push Up Pops. What you do is fill them up with juice, smoothies, yogurts or whatever you want and put the lid on and freeze. When they are frozen, you take the lid off and put it on the bottom and then you twist up what is inside. It is so fun because I hate buying popsicles for my kids because they have so much dye and sugar. And I don't want to give my kids artificial sugar. These are not messy at all. I keep them filled in my freezer and I don't even mind if they eat them for breakfast because it is either juice or yogurt in them. I even slip some liquid vitamins in them and they don't even know the difference! They are great!

8 comments:
SWEET! I'm going to go pick some up! Thanks for the info. See you tomorrow!
Those seriously look so cool! And good news we just got ourselves a super walmart, oh yeah, we are in the big time now!
Okay I love those!!! I am going to get some for my grandkiddo's and ME SOME, TOO!!! You remind me of your mom when you talk about the vitamins...she is the one who always had me taking the good stuff...and her bread that she would make with the vitamin c and other good things in it...she taught you well!
I totally need to pick some of those up for sure :) BTW Caleb is getting so big! I can't believe he is already sleeping through the night! Woo hoo!!
This is such a great idea for kids. I went to walmart tonight looking for them and had no luck. I even checked on walmart.com and still couldn't find them. Can you please help? Thanks a bunch.
Heeellloooo!! Where have you been?? Geez, you'd think you've been on vacation or just had a baby or something!! Let's put up a new post already!!
We missed you too for the 4th. It was a good time even though we got in trouble because we were scaring the "animals" with our fireworks!! haha
Post something soon! LOL
UUUuuuuuuhhhhhh..... I don't know who anonymous is, but the Walmart I went to was on Rittenhouse and Ocotillo. They were on the west side of the store at the end of the isle where all the kitchen gadgets were. I also was at the Greenfield and Baseline store and they were on the east side of the store at the end of an isle near the sunblock section. (kind of by cosmetics) Hope this helps Anonymous person! Let us know who you are!!! :)
Jami your family is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my goodness!! Loved the pictures of when your kids stole your camera!! Love it!! When are we going to hang out and catch up?
Post a Comment