Monday, June 9, 2008

How to kill a mouse!!

Braeden could talk your ear off for HOURS about everything he is thinking about. You can say something random about anything and you can literally see the wheels turning in his head. Today was no different. He has been watching "Tom & Jerry" lately and explained to me how to kill a mouse if one comes in our house. He was talking about buying a cat and letting the cat catch him, putting cheese out to trick him and then catch him. And I think I listened to suggestions for about 10 minutes. It really was kind of cute listening to his voice. But at the end of it all, Braeden said....

"We should get a shirt made that says 'All of my great ideas will blow your socks off!' "

So you ask where he got that. He has a shirt that says "All my great ideas get me in trouble." He simple thinks that shirt is not true and we should get a new one.

Kids keep us laughing.

2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Jami I love all of your latest posts! Braeden sounds like a riot! I totally remember your little sister... she is so beautiful! I love the pictures of the wedding. I don't think any of my kids would break out in front of a crowd :) I saw you in some pics from the reunion! I am so glad you got to go... you are as beautiful as ever!

Mel said...

haha!! Drake just saw the video of Braeden dancing and he said, "Awesome, how did he know all those moves?!! Man, I really wanted to go." So funny!