Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers





Mark was the brother Frank in this play. His friend Brent wanted him to try out with him. Mark wasn't sure if he wanted to do it, but was glad he did try out. He had so much fun. All of the brothers were so much fun to watch and just made the play so funny. I think Mark took the prize for being the cheesiest brother! His faces were absolute cheese but the director told him to keep the cheesiness coming. Braeden loved watching it. A huge props to all of our families who came to watch and support him. Mark had one of his brothers come from California (which never happens because apparently they can't take the heat...whimps) :) and his Mom and step Dad came from Cali too. His brothers that live here came with their wives. My whole family came with the exeption of one and I know Mark really appreciated all the support. Thanks family! You ROCK!



And to my talented husband who keeps the fun times going. You did a FABULOUS job babe! Even though I felt like a single mom when you were at rehersal ALL THE TIME, it was well worth it. In my opinion, you were the cutest and funniest brother!! (No offense to the other bros though) :) Exept when you came home from dress rehersals with make-up....I just couldn't take you seriously. You're welcome for the eye make-up remover. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Definitely glad we came! It was great and soo funny!
(yeah about that "one" that didn't come.....maybe I'm not the red headed step child anymore?!....lol)
Nope...still am!

Mel said...

It was a good time had by all!! And yes, Ryan is a weenie, but hey at least I got to be the third wheel with your mom and dad! LOL

Sassy said...

How fun would that have been...I love love love that movie/play...one of my favorites for sure!!!! How cool that your hubby was in it...and Lisa, I never knew you were red-headed LOL!