Sunday, June 1, 2008

Squishy Soda???

So you are asking what squishy soda is.....Well, Elli came up with this. When we got home from church and started making something for lunch, Elli was talking about squishy soda. We asked her what it was and she showed us. She was holding a can of soda that had the top part broken off. (The thing that opens the can.) Well, there was a little hole on the top of the can where the thing broke off. Elli was able to "squish" the sides of the can and pop would come out. Hence....Squishy Soda.
Where do they come up with this???

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I love the things kids say, I am a keeper of their words, constantly making notes because they just word it bettr. Your fam is adorable. Your new baby is wonderful...but then again YOU WERE A BEAUTIFUL BABY as well!!! I hope you don't mind me popping in and seeing how you all are doing. Please tell your cute mom hi for me. If you'd like an invite into our blog please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com Kayola