Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our version of a pool!



We aren't lucky enough to have a pool, but in a way, it's nice not having the resonsibility it takes to have a pool. Way too much maintance for me right now. But since my kids don't like playing in the 100+ degree weather (which I don't blame them for) it's nice having something they can do outside. It's the greatest thing we can own in the summertime.



They are so cute together when they play. They are the best of buds! Lately they have become more mature (I guess you can call it) and they have really played well together. They have always like playing with each other, but it ALWAYS ended in a fight, someone crying, not sharing or just not wanting to play together. But lately, (and I mean lately) it has been so fun to see them really enjoy each other. They say sorry to each other and Braeden even gets sad when Elli decides she wants to play with something girly.



But I love watching them be together and enjoy each other! Maybe I am speaking too early and am this stage won't last..... I can hope though!!!

3 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Wow, I am so glad you found my blog. You look so Great, and your kids are adorable. What is even crazier is that yesterday I saw your sister at Neds Krazy Sub!

Peterson Family said...

Now THAT looks like fun! My boys would freak out if we came home with one of those!! :)

The Scotts said...

I was telling Jared like 30 minutes ago I want to buy one of these. Do you mind me asking how much it was and where you bought it?