Monday, June 23, 2008

Camera Addict



I love taking random pictures of my kids lately. I don't know what it is, but it is out on my counter all the time, or in my diaper bag "just in case" there is a cute picture to take!! Here's one that I just took! I was going to lay Caleb down and Braeden ran over and laid on his bed so he could hold him. "OK, then.... I'll just have to take a picture of you then, Braeden!" That was his punishment for getting in my way... but he doesn't seem to mind when I whip the camera out. He actually loves it.



This was Elli holding Caleb, of course. She is constantly wanting to hold that boy. You can tell in his face he gets passed around a lot in this family!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Love the face!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

How sweeet! They just love little Caleb! So cute Jamie! I totally am going to be the same way about taking pictures! They're not gonna be that little for too long!