Thursday, June 19, 2008

My camera was stolen!




This is what happens when your kids get ahold of your camera. I found these when I uploaded my pictures on my computer.




They were playing "Alvin & the Chipmunks" that day so Elli got on Braeden's blue pajamas and found those glasses (she was Simon), Braeden was Alvin and wore red. They even got a green onsie and had me put it on Caleb so he could be Theodore. He must have been sleeping when they took pictures.



What a crazy group of kids we have! Nothing surprises me with them.

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

Pretty talented little photographers! So funny. I love the glasses on Elli!

Mel said...

That's hilarious! I've found so many random pictures on my camera too, sneaky little farts! haha Elli looks so cute with the glasses!

Sassy said...

Yippy Ki Ay Moma Sita.... I think that was a line from the movie...your little ones are sure cute chipmunks

Lisa said...

Two words....Freakin hilarious! Well technically one cause I don't think freakin is a word......love those little farts!

Stefany Pew said...

I love your new look! It might not be new to you but it's new to me! I got Caleb's birth announcement and I love it. I love the feet picture. So creative and cute! You have 3 cutie-pies!!!