Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark!

So Mark turned 31 yesterday! I didn't forget to post, we just had a busy day! But I wanted to post some things I LOVE about him!!


* He comes home from work and makes each one of kids feel special and let them know how much he loves and missed them



** He will always kiss me goodbye and when he gets home from work


** He will always let me hold his hand


** He remembers things I didn't think he would remember


** He loves to pamper me


** He will watch the kids when I need a break


** He teaches our kids (and me) gospel principles


** He is patient with me and lets me have my "GIRL" moments


** He will feed Caleb and change his diapers when he's home (without me asking)


** He does the dishes after dinner (without me asking)


** He makes a KILLER steak (about as good as Ruth's Chris)


** He will give me a foot rub for no particular reason


** He is very musical and sooooo talented with it!


** He compliments me


** How he "tries" to annoy me (in reality, I am better at annoying him)


** He is such a hard worker that when he puts his mind to something, he gets it done with perfection


** He is not afraid to kill bugs for me


** He adores his family and is the most important thing to him


** He is a person anyone can get along with


** He is agreeable


** He is very creative




Happy Birthday Babe! Hope it was a good one!!

1 comment:

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Jami you are such a cute wife! Posting all these reasons why you love your man! I bet he loved that! I was so happy to see you found my blog. I haven't seen you in way too long! And you are not the old girl that use to live next to me!! You're hilarious! You are the ever so talented Up-Doer!! That was always the funnest part of my high school dances! Coming to see you and kara! You two are awesome! Anyway, you're blog is adorable and your kids are so dang cute! Happy Birthday Mark!