Wednesday, June 11, 2008

As If I Am Not Old Enough.....

Kendee Rowley, Shanon Scott, Amy Chappell, Caryn Beck, Me and Alison Anderson

I went to my 10 YEAR REUNION last Saturday. Crazy I know! (Or maybe some of you are thinking I AM old and I just need to come to grips with it) But I am glad I decided to go. I wasn't sure if I was going until about 2 days before. But knowing many of my friends were going, I wanted to. I saw so many people whose names I forgot, people I forgot about but loved seeing again and people I had no idea who they were. It was a good thing we wore name tags.

Me and Becky Beals


It was a great night of reminiscing and almost winning the award of having a newborn at home. I lost by 3 weeks.

Me and Caryn


I just wanted to thank my sweet 'ol hubby for making the most of it and getting to know the other husbands so he wasn't so bored. He really is a great sport when it comes to supporting me. Being from California, he did end up knowing people he could talk to, so that was nice for him.

Me, Rachel (White), Lynndsey Ward, Alison Anderson

5 comments:

Life in the circus said...

It was really great to see you there. Im glad we were able to connect. Your blog is fun and I love all the pics of your family. Your children are beautiful! I hope to see you again soon.

Alifinale said...

It was so fun playing with you at the reunion. You are so dang cute and your hubbie is a good sport. Especially since we just left them there for half the night. That pic of you and Caryn is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

The Scotts said...

it was fun seeing you and I don't know if I told you this but your hair is gorgeous and you should be on commercials!!

Keri said...

I can't believe we are that old. I am a little bumbed I won't be able to go to mine, it's on the day I'm due and I'm 2500 miles away.