Thursday, June 26, 2008

My sweet 2 Month Old

I can't believe Caleb is already 2 months old. He has started getting some chunk on his skinny legs (or as much as our little babies can get) And for the past 2 weeks, he has been sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! He sleeps for about 8-10 hours!!!!! We could not be any more blessed to have this sweet boy in our life!


I love the way I can still smell his little baby scent even when I am not holding him. He has a killer smile and has started talking to us.


I do get jeaouls of Mark a lot though. When Mark gets home from work and holds Caleb, he gets this ridiculously huge smile on his face and he cooos just gets so excited to hear Mark's voice..... Wait a minute, I am the one with him all day and changes his diapers and feeds him and yet Mark gets those cute little moments. At least I get to see them!
I was at our mutual activity last night and I had to take my kids with me. Well, some of the leaders were holding Caleb. Jamie Williams asked Elli if she could keep Caleb. Elli told her, "No, but you can borrow him.... and then give him back." Then she walked away to get another water balloon. When she walked back by, she told Jamie, "If you want a baby Caleb, just go to the hospital and get one. But that's our Caleb," I love how sweet and innocent kids are. I wish just going to the hospital to get a baby was that easy! Don't we all wish that. No more stretch marks, saggy boobs, or everything else that goes along with having babies!! Thanks for sticking up for your little baby, Elli!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

He is soooo beautiful! The baby smell is the very best smell...do you think heaven smells like that? HE IS AWESOME!

Mel said...

So sweet! I love Elli's comments, she's hilarious!