I am totally in the mood for Christmas music. I know, I know, Thanksgiving hasn't come yet, but I love Christmas music. As I am typing this, I am listening to Christmas music. Though, I do get annoyed that 99.9 KEZ and 94.5 KOOL FM start playing Christmas music on Halloween night. That's WAY too early. But I love this time of year and music helps me get more in the mood!
Anyway, my all time favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night!! Who doesn't love that song? If you want to listen to the best version of this song I have ever heard, listen to this one. Pause my music list at the bottom and click the ijigg thing at the top of the blog.
5 comments:
I love that song too! Well any Christmas music actually! But for some reason I can't get your version to play...what am I doing wrong?
Hi Jami!
This is Lauryn Van Rooy (I was around recording with Mark the other night!) Just wanted to say hi and let you know I added you on my blog! I love "O Holy Night" and this version is fantastic! :)
It's my favorite Christmas song as well! I can't get it to play either, but I can get Caleb's song on the left to play... maybe it's just me.
Hope you guys (and gals) have a nice Thanksgiving!! :)
Oh mine too!!!!! Stephanie, my daughter one year when she was liitle...learned it on the piano just for me...I will never forget that...she knew how very much I loved it.
Post a Comment