Mark and his country band headed to Nashville last week to record some songs that they have written at the Larry Beaird recording studio.
This was an awesome experience for them since sooo many famous country bands record their music there too. Rascal Flatts, Garth Brooks, Martina McBride, Tim McGraw, etc. are just a few of the the artist who have recorded there. They came home with some AMAZING recordings and will go back again to finish their album sometime soon. The wives are the only ones who have heard the new recordings and I tell ya, they are very talented guys. I can't wait for their album to come out!
This was an awesome experience for them since sooo many famous country bands record their music there too. Rascal Flatts, Garth Brooks, Martina McBride, Tim McGraw, etc. are just a few of the the artist who have recorded there. They came home with some AMAZING recordings and will go back again to finish their album sometime soon. The wives are the only ones who have heard the new recordings and I tell ya, they are very talented guys. I can't wait for their album to come out!
2 comments:
What a wonderful opportunity for them...I wish them all kinds of luck with their new recording.
You are so lucky to be married to a guy with such talent and one who shares his secret songs with you :) ha! What a fun life :)
Post a Comment