Saturday, November 8, 2008

MMmmmm, Homemade Tortillas!

My sister in law, Melissa, knows how to make flour tortillas and I know how to corn tortillas, so we had a tortilla making day at my Mom's. It was fun! Very yummy tortillas and I love my tortilla press my mom got for me last Christmas. Every year for Christmas, she gives us fun kitchen gadgets and year supply. Since that is what we do a lot....COOK. I have some of the coolest kitchen gadgets because of her.


But these 2 little babies are only 3 months apart, but Tyke is a tank! All of Melissa's babies are HUGE!! They are always in clothes a year ahead of their age (or more.) Too cute! But they were taking turns in the jumper and making each other laugh. I didn't get a picture of them lauging though. Caleb looks like he thinks Tyke is weird. But what cute cousins!

3 comments:

ensman said...

Hey Jamie! Those boys look like they are having so much fun! What cute kids you have!! Hey I was just thinking how I would like to learn how to make tortillas and was wondering if you could email me the recipe if you have it? I would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks! jodeemattice@yahoo.com :)

Sassy said...

I have wanted a tortilla press and wondered if anybody really liked them or not...good to know! How fun for you girls! How is mom holding up as R.S. Pres??? I'm sure she is doing awesome!

Mel said...

That was definately a good time!! I need a copy of that pic!