My Elli had a Halloween party at her preschool too so I got her ready fast. This was her very first up-do and if I only had a video camera of her face when I was done with her hair. She thought she was the most bea-u-ti-ful princess out there. So here is our little Belle.
Caleb got his costume on when we got to Braeden's school. Here's Master Yoda.
After everyone was ready, we left for Braeden's school and watched him in his parade. Wow, those kids walk slow when you're in a hurry. But luckily we saw Braeden, blew him kisses and took pictures. He was so excited to see us there.
Braeden's fan club.
Then off to Elli's preschool parade. It was so cute watching all this age of kids all dressed up. They are the perfect age for Halloween. They are so anxious and so excited to dress up. Elli found herself another Belle and wouldn't budge from her. She stuck by her side the whole time.
I didn't get any pictures of the actual trick or treating because I couldn't find my camera in my bag where I put it, so I thought I left it at home. But I didn't, Elli just got a hold of it while I was trying to get everything together and it was stuck at the bottom of my stroller. I later found video clips when I downloaded my memory card. My camera was stuck on video mode and it was cute because she was trying to take a picture of herself.
But here's the Star Wars gang. Elli was going to be Princess Leia all along, but last minute wanted to be Belle. So I thought it would be fun for her to dress up as Belle for preschool. So that is why she was 2 things this year.
We have Master Yoda, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. What a cute bunch of trick-or-treaters!
OK, I do have to brag for a bit. A couple birthdays ago for Braeden's birthday party I got some polyester material and made Jedi costumes for each kid that came. It was very easy. No sewing was done, all I did was cut up the material and slice of hole for the head. Well, I thought I would try adding to that costume because Braeden mentioned he wanted to be Luke for Halloween. So I got more material and made Braeden a Jedi coat. (Thanks to my Mom for lending me the sewing machine.) Then Elli wanted to be a princess, so I made her a Princess Leia outfit. Then I couldn't leave Caleb out of the Star Wars theme so I made him Yoda ears and outfit. I am so proud of myself for being frugal (which I am anyways) and making my kids costumes this year. I just had to brag a bit since I am so shocked I even was able to do this. So if I can do it....you can do it!!
5 comments:
I must admit, you are very talented when it comes to sewing and hair!! They looked cute! Drake will be so jealous that Braeden was able to dress up for school, they can't do that at his. Makes it easier for me though!
My favorite picture was the 3 kids on the couch...so precious! Fabulous posting.....which reminds me I guess I should update....it's more fun to look at everyone else's!
What a fun Halloween! I am so amazed you are able to get your husband to dress up! You did a great job...I have to say! Oh, and I LOVE the pregnant redneck idea!
PS...Thank you for sparing us with seeing Mark in his shorts again!! LOL
you sure have some cute little ones with that white trash boyfriend....JK...He is very handsome and mt fav is the Jedi ears...you did great!
Post a Comment