We carved our pumpkins late Thursday night. We were waiting for Mark to get home from work, but he couldn't leave early enough, so he told us to start carving without him :( But Braeden got to carve his pumpkin ALL BY HIMSELF!! I helped cut the hole on the top, but he drew it and cut it out all by himself. I just was excited I didn't have to carve 2 pumpkins.


At Grandma and Grandpa's Halloween party, they decorated their pumpkins with these foam stickers. So they were taking them off so we could carve them and this is where they ended up....on their cute faces.

I love how when Braeden is doing something (drawing, cutting, anything that requires consentration) he stinks his tongue out. It's a Baker thing I've been told.

Elli was getting bored with the pumpkin carving and would rather bug Caleb instead, but I got a cute picture out of it.

Braeden trying to make his pumpkin's face with his.
No comments:
Post a Comment