Friday, November 21, 2008

Sweet things Kids do


This just happened tonight and I need to write this down so I remember this.

Mark had some friends over recording some songs for a Christmas present so I took the kids out and about so it would be quiet for them. When I got back, I brought him some food because he was hungry. Well, I guess it didn't settle right with him and it ended up not staying in his belly. (To say it nicely) So when I was putting Braeden to bed, I was lying down with him talking about stuff. All of sudden Braeden said, "I feel bad Daddy doesn't feel good. Do you want to say prayers?" I thought, "Dang, why am I not asking Braeden this question." But Braeden wanted to say the prayer and the first thing he asked for was for Mark to feel better. It was a sweet prayer that I wish I had a recorded version of it. Kids have the sweetest hearts and boy does Braeden have a soft spot for Mark.

No comments: