We had a fun Thanksgiving! We ate dinner with my family at my parent's house. Then we went to Mark's cousin's house and ate some more dessert with his 9 cousins and all the extended family. There were probably close to a 100 people there. So it was fun! But after we went to see Twilight. I have only read the first book. I am not into it like EVERYONE else is. I didn't get what all the hype was. But I did want to see the movie since I actually read the book. But I loved it! I didn't have high expectations because I know they were on a low budget, but I thought it was great! I actually might read the other books. I do have a little crush on Edward. The way he looks at Bella was amazing! I fell in love with that look!!

Anyway, I did get to justify how much food I got to eat on Thanksgiving because YES, I did do the Turkey Trot!! I ran the whole thing!! Both my sisters did it with me and it was fun!! I still don't love running though, but it was OK. This was actually the only picture I got out of the whole Thanksgiving weekend . . . an ugly picture of me and my sister's red faces after running!!
No comments:
Post a Comment