Our 2nd child is getting too big. She is a preschooler and definitely had no problem saying bye to me. She gets out of the car, waved and said bye, then ran to the door, waved bye again and ran inside. It makes it so easy for me to take my kids to school, nursery/primary, friends houses, etc. when they absolutely love it. They are outgoing kids and enjoy being around other people. Hope she is having a great day. I miss her right now. Wait, it's very quiet right now. No one is bugging Caleb while he is swinging, no one asking for a drink or food. Yeah, this is nice!! I can handle this 2 days a week for 3 hours!!
1 comment:
Oh she is getting so big and so cute!!! I am sure it is nice to just have Caleb home for a couple hours each week. One on one time is wonderful.
Post a Comment