Friday, September 5, 2008

Where did the kids go?


Mark has a rule where there are no kids allowed in his studio without mom or dad. There are too many things Mark doesn't want broken. Well, he was in Nashville for a couple days and I forgot to keep the door locked while he was gone. All of a sudden I hear a guitar. I didn't think anything at first, but then I realized Braeden and Elli were in his studio playing guitars. So I go in there and Elli is strumming this little armadillo guitar (Mark got it on his mission) and singing a Cinderella song. No it's not a song we all have heard, it's her own version of a Cinderella song. Braeden was in a corner playing one of Mark's song with his electric guitar. It was too cute. I couldn't get mad at them. I had to get my camera.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Is Elli in a USC outfit?! Wow - these boys sure do get their kids to start young. lol

Jami Baker said...

This little outfit was Ashley's. She wanted to give it to Elli since she couldn't wear it anymore. Mark is better about not getting the kids stuff a lot... it's more me wanting to buy it. The kids stuff is just so cute!!

Sassy said...

Your kiddo's are flippin' cute and their dad sings reallllll gooood!!!!