Thursday, September 25, 2008

Every other week!

DISCLAIMER: All you pet lovers out there, understand that Elli is just a KID and does crazy things.

I watch my nephews every other Wednesday while my sister works and I love it. I actually do! They have this dog. A weiner dog. (Not that they don't have enough "weiner dogs" running around....she has 4 boys and no girls.) (We think Paul, my bro-in-law, got this dog just for laughs.) Well, Elli is an all time DOG LOVER! She says "AHHHWWWW" everytime she sees a dog. Even a massive huge dog. She absolutely loves dogs.

I actually forgot to tell my sister this story so this is going to be the first time she hears about this. Elli always wants to go outside and play with Copper (the weiner dog). Well, all the older kids were at school and Elli was outside. I am inside feeding my starving baby and she comes inside whispering something to me. Actually, she was mouthing something to me. I couldn't understand a single word. I asked her like 5 times what she was saying and finally I understood what she was saying. So I run outside and lift the garbage can lid and this is what I found.



She was telling me she put the dog in the trash. She just thought it was funny.



Ahhwwww, see how much she loves this dog. We are just glad it's at Aunt Lisa's house and not ours. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

haha! Too funny! Maybe you could talk your mom into letting you get a dog! LOL