Friday, September 12, 2008

What a Night!!



We had such a fun night last night at Mark's concert! His country group did an AMAZING job last night! I couldn't be any more proud of them. They practiced so much and it showed! Great job for your first performance SLADE!!





There were so many supporters there. A lot of my family came and we danced along. And Mark had a lot of family come too! Thanks to everyone for being there for Mark's big night!



Now for those who decided they couldn't go missed out not only on SLADE, but they missed out watching the amazing LADY ANTEBELLUM. They were so entertaining and I loved almost every song they sang. I could have watched them all night.....seriously, I'm not just saying that! After the concert, they signed autographs and took pictures with people.







What a nice counrty group they are. They have a greay album out and I am very excited for them to come out with another one!


SLADE has a single out right now that was recorded in Nashville. You can get it by leaving a comment and I'll get it to you! They sell for only $3.00 or 2 / $5.00


Come on... you know you want one! These guys already have more concerts lined up. You can check them out by clicking here.



Just a video of the song "We Build A Home"

written by Aaron Ballard


5 comments:

McMemories said...

How fun! We will try to make it to the next one:)
It was so fun seeing your cute family at the reception! I'm glad you found my blog! We love the bakers!

Sassy said...

Congratulations on a job well done!!!! I will bet they were awesome...I wished I had heard them...GOOD LUCK TO THEM!!!!

Beth said...

that is so exciting for your family! sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Kasey Turner went to the concert and she said they had so much fun and that everyone did great!

Kasey said...

It was so much fun! I loved all their songs too! Slade did great too! I was totally entertained! It always sucks going to a lame concert like Rascal Flatts! When they sang it was fun, all the stuff in the middle was JUNK!