Braeden has had a loose tooth for about 5 weeks now. And the only reason I remember how long it has been because he was hoping to have it fall out on his birthday. I remember thinking his birthday was 2 weeks away and it would probably fall out before then. But no, it took a little longer than I thought. I told Braeden that my dad would take his pliers and yank out my teeth when I was young. Well, he believed me and before he went to school that day, he told me he wanted Grandpa to use his pliers to get it out. So as soon as he came home, Mark told him he needed to wiggle it A LOT with his tongue. I don't think he was wiggling it enough. Mark kind of made it looser (is that a word?) and then my dad tugged (is that a word too?) on it and it started bleeding. I told Mark to help Braeden with it since I was feeding Caleb. Next thing I know, his tooth was gone. He has been waiting for this day for a while now. Well, the tooth fairy came. Braeden actually asked me if I was the one who put the money under his pillow. But hopefully I gave him a convincing no. So he has another one loose right next to that one, so we'll probably be calling the tooth fairy again real soon!
5 comments:
Woo Hoo Braeden!
nice! he is super cute! i'm dreading when taite loses a top tooth... her grown up ones look gigantic on xrays!
What an exciting day! I love the pics. with bottom teeth gone!
Your blog is SO cute! I love it! That is so exciting about Braeden's tooth! I absolutely love Caleb's hair!
Yeah for Braeden i loved helping Denen with his loose teeth me being a picker(: yes we are still on tomorrow my appt. is at 11:10 so around 12:30ish we can meet I'll call or text you.
Post a Comment