Joys
1. Even through the craziness, I really enjoy my kids. I love their enthusiasm for life and personalities. They are cute fun kids!
2. I love date night!!! I love getting babysitters because my kids love having them. And then just leaving with my guy to do whatever it we have planned.
3. The Christmas season is the best part of the year. Even though it is hectic and stressful getting prepared for Christmas Day, I love it. The weather is perfect and I love the Christmas music.
Fears
1. Losing ANYONE close to me.
Fears
1. Losing ANYONE close to me.
2. Doing everything I should be doing as a mom / wife.
3. Teaching my kids to be strong in the church but one of them going astray and leaving the church.
Obsessions
1. Kisses from my husband and kids!
2. Brushing my teeth as soon as I wake up. I hate that morning breath. And then brushing my teeth after dinner. It's my way of not eating dessert or munching because I don't want to brush them again.
3. I don't really know if this is an obsession, but I love home cooked food. Like REAL homemade food. With REAL ingredients. None of those fast frozen meals you can buy. I don't like foods with MSG, high fructose corn syrup, enriched flour, hormones, dyes, etc. I try really hard to buy foods without those ingredients, but I hate that they are in EVERYTHING in the stores. That's why I shop at Sprouts.
Facts
1. Mark and I have been skydiving and would do it again in a heartbeat if we didn't have little kids. My brothers and sisters took my Dad skydiving for his 52nd b-day and it was a BLAST!!
Facts
1. Mark and I have been skydiving and would do it again in a heartbeat if we didn't have little kids. My brothers and sisters took my Dad skydiving for his 52nd b-day and it was a BLAST!!
2. I am not a hard candy kind of person. I don't like wasting my calories on suckers, or hard candy. Give me some chocolate and I am set! Preferably something chocolate with peanut butter or mint!!
3. I drink water all day. I'll have an occasional milk or juice, but I drink mainly water.
I tag:
Melissa Harper
Lisa Miller
Jennifer Clarkson
Emily Slade
Traci Fernandez
No comments:
Post a Comment