I never thought I would be old enough to have a 6 year old. My cute little Braeden is getting way too big. He has been waiting to be 6 since he turned 5. Now he says he can't wait to be 7. (I guess that will change in years to come.) But he always wants to go eat at IHOP everytime we pass by one. So we took to breakfast this morning to get his Happy Face Pancakes. He told me last night that today was his Big Day and he already thinks this day is the best day so far.
I am not on my computer so I can't post any cute pictures of Braeden, I just wanted to let him know how proud I am of him and how he keeps me on my toes ALL the time!! He is such a smart little boy and we are so glad we have him in our life. Thanks Braeden for being a STUD!!
3 comments:
Hey! Happy birthday to Braeden!! I hope you had a great weekend.
btw - I tagged you on my blog.
BOY OH BOY!!!! You can't be old enough to have a six year old!!! That's just not right....you were just SIX!!!! Happy Birthday Braeden!
Happy 6th B-day Braeden... I can't believe that much time has past. Wow, what a fun last 6 years! He sure is a good, sweet, smart kiddo!!
Post a Comment