Braeden "gets" to repeat Kindergarten this year. He was so ready for 1st grade and even complained to me about going to K again, but I really wanted to hold him back for several reasons. One is that he has a summer birthday and would be youngest in his class and he is also so little. I mean, get a load of his backpack. That actually was the smaller one at the store. But he has forgotten about repeating and doesn't complain anymore. He started school last Monday (the 11th) and came home today with a sticker on his shirt. I asked him why he got that sticker and he told me he was STAR OF THE DAY for being a good student. Sure beats his attitude last year in K. He had a hard time listening to his teacher and staying on task at the beginning of the year. But he loves school and LOVES riding the bus. It is so cute watching him wait for the bus. He seems so little to be doing this already, but it is so fun for him.
(I couldn't get a picture of just Braeden, Elli had to be in it!!)
On the first day of school, I let him ride the bus and then I drove to his school to surprise him and get pictures. He was so cute. He was so excited being there.
I told Elli to get some shoes on so we could go to Braeden's school and she chose to wear her Princess shoes. Which by the way are really hard to walk in. So me being in a hurry to get to his playground to take pictures was difficult since she couldn't walk very fast. Well, the shoes ended up coming off and she left them on the ground. Not surprising.
Just enjoying a little after school snack. How cute it is when they actually can get along and share something... even a chair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment