Thursday, August 21, 2008

Braeden's B-day!

Ryan and Melissa were so sweet to let us come over and swim for Braeden's b-day.  We had so much fun!  Braeden thought this birthday was the best so far.



Kids enjoying the yummy cake!




This is Ryan's BIG boy Drake.  He is 3 months younger than Braeden and he is a tank.  Well, for the pinata, we went from youngest to oldest like most people do.  Except for Drake.  Ryan told us to let him go last since he always breaks the pinatas.  So Drake gets up to bat and only swings 2 or 3 times and WHACK, all the candy comes out.  He was right.  But the cutest thing was when Drake said, "I hit the snot out of it."  It was so cute, I had to get video of him saying it.  He was so proud of himself.


(My favorite part of this picture is Lisa's boy, Crew.  He is the littlest boy in this picture with the blue spandex and green lifejacket.  He looked so adorable in that thing.  Nice job Paul for picking out such an attractive lifejacket.)

5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

How fun!! Happy birthday Braeden!! I can't believe how big he is! 6 years old! You don't seem old enough to have a 6 year old Jami! haha!

Lauren Howell said...

Happy Birthday to your big 6 year old! I really can't believe that he's that old already. Also, I love that photo of Caleb & your dad! I'm in love with your baby's curly hair.

rvan said...

Jamie it was so fun to see you at Brooklyns shower! Your family is so beautiful I can;t believe how big everyone is getting!

Fernandez Family said...

Happy birthday Braeden kind of late but you know how often I check my blog:)We miss you guys we need to get together soon and do something.

Mel said...

Good times as always until the boys get naughty and get yelled at by the grouch!! haha
How did you make it so your pics can't be blown up??