
It is officially football season AGAIN!!! Since I married into a family with USC fanactics, I have no choice but to be a TROJAN fan. Before I met the Bakers, I didn't really care for ASU, but since I lived in AZ, I thought I would be an ASU fan. Now, I won't even go to a USC game at ASU. If you aren't wearing ASU clothes, some of the college kids are just mean and very annoying. Probably because they haven't won a game against USC for a while. But anyway, even though I give Mark a hard time about football season, I really do enjoy it. Football has always been my favorite sport to watch. And who wouldn't love a team who has had some amazing players and had some fun championship years. And this year won't be any different I hear.
I know I have made some enemies by declaring our love for USC football, but FIGHT ON!!
No comments:
Post a Comment