Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where did this girl come from??


So all these pictures took place in one day.  Elli kept showing me some pretty funny things.  This is one of those neck pillows.  I keep them in the car for the kids when they are tired.  But she tells me to turn around to look at her and this is what I see.



Then Elli found a wig that is actually a "mullet" wig.  She puts it on and tells me, "Hey mom, I'm Hannah Hontanna."  No, I didn't spell it wrong, that is how she says it.  I couldn't stop laughing.  I am kind of annoyed though.  My kids have NEVER watched that show, but they still know about her.  My 3 year old knows about Hannah Montanna.  What is the deal with her?  Why is she so big?  I don't understand it.


Now, this is classic.  I don't know where she came up with one.  This is a rubber band around her mouth.  Can anyone guess what she is trying to be?  Anyone.....Anyone?  She is a CAREBEAR!!!  You guessed it.  She must get her humor from me!!  :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

I am just dying at your funny little girl!

Sassy said...

I get the biggest kick out of her....she seriously cracks me up!!!!

Fernandez Family said...

I love it she makes mullet wigs look cute. She has some imagination who would think a rubber band would make them a carebear too funny!!