
I posted earlier how my kids took my camera one day and took some funny pictures. Well, last night Braeden, Elli and I were playing with Caleb and making him smile, so Braeden ran to get my camera. We gave it to Mark and he took some pictures of all of us. Then Braeden wanted to take some of us, then Elli wanted a turn. So if either of them isn't in the picture, it's because they are taking the picture. I have to keep my camera hidden now so it doesn't get scratched by these awesome photographers!!

PS, one a side note! The kids had just gotten out the bath (hence Elli's hair isn't combed) I told them to get PJs on and Elli comes out in Braeden's Superman PJs. She keeps putting on Braeden's clothes. I told her I didn't have 3 boys and that I had a little girl too. But she insisted on wearing them.

5 comments:
Caleb looks so stinkin' cute in that first picture. All the kids look adorable, not to mention how hot their Momma looks!!! But Caleb's smile in that first picture is so contagious! Cute pictures and fun memories to keep forever!
What a cute funny little family, and I can't help but love them. They are such entertainers, we might see you on Broadway someday. I know Braeden would like that. Jami you are such a good little momma.
Jamie those photos are great! You guys are such a cute family. And good photographers too:)
You guys are all too cute! I love/hate that Abby loves taking pictures. I have to hide my camera too.
Hahaha I love these pictures! How cute! You are such a fun Mommy! Your kids are going to LOVE those pictures when they get older!!
Post a Comment