Friday, August 1, 2008

That's Whack

People who know me well know that I loved (and still love) "FRIENDS." If you have watched it, you will remember when Joey tries to convince his friends that he can play the part of an 18 year old. He says "That's whack" a lot in that episode. Well, I love that saying and these pictures remind me of Joey!



Our ward is having their own "Creekside Ward's Got Talent" show. So Braeden decided he wants to do his famous dancing for it. He has already figured out what he wants to wear for it. He ran to his room and got these clothes on. He made sure I noticed his backwards hat. He thought that was important. He also told me he would be a "cooler" dancer if his skin was brown. He has been watching a little too much "So You Think You Can Dance."



And of course, Elli noticed what Braeden was doing and changed her clothes into Braeden's. She took Mark's hat off his head and turned it backwards. She's got the whole outfit down to the shoes. They make a great team!!


(If you are a big fan of "So You Think You Can Dance", you will understand what Braeden is doing.)

All you Creekside Ward-ers, be prepared for this act. It's going to be "WHACK"

6 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm a complete Friend's addict too and I know exactly what you are talking about. They look so cute!

Mel said...

Love it! So cute. Make sure you record his dance, I want to see it! And I love Caleb's smile in your other post....too cute!!

The Thompson's said...

That is hilarious! They are too cute! I love his skin-color comment. Too funny.

Sassy said...

They are so cute{whack}! I had a son who was going to be black when he grew up...so he could play basketball...I told him there was just one prob...both mom and dad are white...KIDS ARE TOO FUNNY!

The Scotts said...

I love that Friends episode and that is hilarious that Braeden figured out the skin thing!

Does Elli take dance from the place by you on the corner? If so do you like it? I'm trying to find a place for Abby. Thanks Shanon

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay that is hilarious... they look so stinkin cute! I love the sign Braeden is flashing from SYTYCD. What a riot. Oh! and all your family pics are so adorable! Just love your cute fam.