Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He LOOKS so innocent

I was in my room on Saturday and I knew the kids were playing in the playroom / office / exercise / sewing / everything else room. I heard Caleb playing in there too and talking. The other two kids left the playroom and usually Caleb follows them wherever they go. But I still heard him in there. He started talking louder and I could hear the light switch turning off and on. So I decided to check on him. I found him sitting on the desk, peeking out the door. He couldn't get down, he was stuck up there. It was so cute. I have never seen him up there. But ever since then, he is always up there throwing papers on the ground and destroying everything. Yet, this picture shows the face of an innocent little boy.... just look at that smile!!


Just yesterday, I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch and Caleb was walking around and then all of a sudden, he was in his high chair. And this happened only within 2 minutes. He climbed there so fast. I don't know how he did it. But he is climbing on counters and pretty much anywhere he can. I have a feeling I'll be making a trip to the ER for a broken bone one day. Hopefully not though.

3 comments:

Mel said...

OOOOH, I'm so done with this stage and I'm laughing that you are in the beginning of it, while hopefully we are are our way out! Sorry, I know that's not nice!
Who am I kidding it is T we're talking about!

Peterson Family said...

Oh, having 'climbers'... SOOO fun! Almost as much fun as having 'runners'. Lucky me, I got BOTH... TWICE!! :) I feel your pain. Good luck!

Lisa said...

I love Mel's comment! Cause I just got off her blog....to see Tyke's mess....she's in a whole "new stage"! Love these kids!