Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kara & Ryan......

My sister is engaged!!! We are so excited for the 2 of them. Ryan proposed to her last weekend in California...... with a ring pop. Kara was so excited about getting the watermelon flavor!! But the real ring wasn't ready until tonight!! They both came over to show us the ring and let me tell ya, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!


They don't have a date yet, but will soon!





Congrats Kara & Ryan!! We are so excited to have Ryan join the family. He is so perfect for Kara and we love his sense of humor! We are glad our family didn't scare you away!

3 comments:

Mel said...

So jealous that you already got to see it in person! Can all you people join me in BFE so I don't always have to feel left out?!! ;-)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

YEAH! I am so happy for Kara! What a beautiful ring! I love the ring pop idea too. Congrats!

McElprangs said...

yay! i'm so happy for kara!