Saturday, September 12, 2009

When it rained last Saturday, my kids spent a ton of time outside enjoying the cool weather. They love playing outside when it's a decent temperature outside. Caleb on the other hand would play out there all day if I let him... even in 110 degree weather.


I decided it was time to get the kids ready to go watch some USC football at our cousins house and I walk outside to find this.....


They decided it was OK to play in the mud and also cover Caleb in it too. Notice how the older kids have hardly any mud on them. The little stinkers kept piling the mud on Chubs. But Caleb didn't mind. He just kept walking around with mud in his eyes and mouth. It was even more fun for them to be sprayed down with the hose. There was mud everywhere, but they were so cute.


It was actually impossible to get a picture with him holding still. These were the best I could do.

No comments: