Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little Highlight

My sweet sister Kara is my Hair Stylist. She always does a great job. I love it!! This time she did my hair, Elli wanted to join me. I told Mark that if she came with me, she just might come back with highlights. He's not a big fan of that for Elli. Well, Elli came with me and Kara had some left over color. Lucky for Elli! I'm pretty sure that I'm setting myself up for a girl who loves to be pampered. But her hair was so cute!



When Elli was watching me get my hair washed, she told me my hair was purple. She knows that is my favorite color so she was excited for me to have purple hair.


Awwww, see what I mean...... her hair was soooooo cute!! Thanks Kara!!

1 comment:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How fun! Her hair turned out great! Kara looks amazing too!