Caleb's new thing now is "watching a movie." If you ask him that question, he grabs a blanket or pillow, runs to the couch and sits with the blanket or pillow on his lap because he wants to watch a movie. It's usually the Baby Einstein movies because those seem to hypnotize him. Even Braeden & Elli still watch those movies. This is perfect for me when I am trying to get ready or clean up, because he usually follows me everywhere I go.
He gets so excited that he plays peek-a-boo while I'm turning on the movie.
And...... awwwwww..... he's mesmerized from the second he hears the music.
But in all reality, it only lasts for about 10-15 minutes. He will get up and walk around. If I'm lucky, he'll stay in the family room for a while. But he's usually destroying something after his 10-15 minute hypnotized mode. But I'll take it!!
1 comment:
aaaaaahhhh, that 10-15 min is worth it every time!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment