Braeden loves Michael Jackson's "Beat It" song. I think it's because of his death when I showed him a few of his songs because he didn't really know who he was. But whenever we go over to Lisa's house, he plays Rock Band and always turns on that song.
It was so cute when Caleb grabbed the microphone and started dancing and singing with him.
I go a little video of it. You can hear Caleb trying to sing on one part of it.
3 comments:
oh yeah, they know what good music is!!
Dang, you've been quite the blogger this week! You're making me feel guilty!
Wow, I don't check your blog for a few days and wow! I loved all your posts.....at least someone takes pics...
I'm so loving the video of Caleb!
I know isn't it funny about their blog. He's making a button too, so when its done you'll have to post it on your blog for him!
Post a Comment