Sunday, September 13, 2009

If you've ever wondered what happens.....

Twice a week, my little sister Kara and I will go to my older sister Lisa's house to do a little exercising. I have always called Lisa my trainer just because she has always loved to exercise and told me what I should be doing. But now she really is my personal trainer... and quite a mean one too!! :) She just makes us do some pretty crazy things, but that's because I need it.

But anyway, her little gym is in the garage and we usually just let the kids play outside or in the house. But this is what happens when you leave them all by themselves.....


Braeden said they were having a contest to see who could be the funniest. He said he got 1st place. Well, Cade got 1st place too, but Braeden got the highest 1st place. (whatever that means)

BOYS.....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, and I'll also add that the underwear came out of their dirty clothes baskets....I think it's all downhill from here.......

Jen & Blake said...

Boys will be boys.I vote for Braeden too. Although if the underware were from the dirty clothes...
Loved the mud pics too!

Tiffany + Jared said...

too cute. too hilarious.