Monday, September 21, 2009

Continued....


So after I wrote the post from last night, Mark and I headed to bed. Well, I saw all these papers by Braeden's door. Since Braeden took a nap yesterday, he couldn't fall asleep. So he was writing and drawing on paper. The cutest part is what he wrote and drew on the paper.....

"I love you Mom and Dad so much." (Picture of Mom & Braeden hugging and picture of Dad & Braeden hugging.)

"Mom & Dad are cool."

"I had fun today so much fun!" :)

"I have fun."

"Life is fun with you Mom & Dad." (picture of the family.)

Braeden and Elli had a ton of fun yesterday before he got a headache and didn't feel good. They played all morning before church and after. But recently, he hasn't been loving the idea of playing with Elli. Because she's a girl, he hasn't been wanting anything to do with her. So we kept saying to him yesterday that they have been so cute together and he can actually have fun with her. He agreed with us. He even told me before bed that he doesn't always need his cousins, he will have Elli to play with. He's excited for Caleb to get bigger too. I'm not sure what changed, but I love that it did.

I love our little Braeden!! We love you too and DEFINITELY had fun with you!!

No comments: