Caleb is 10 months old. Just yesterday, he cut his first tooth. FINALLY!!! I know other 6 month old babies who have 4 teeth. Caleb is just a little bit slow in this category. But I just thought I would congratulate Caleb on this big exciting new stage of his life. Yeah for finally joining the other babies and having teeth!!
Obviously it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of this tooth right now since it has barely come through, but I got some cute pictures of my little Superman. Actually it was almost impossible getting a picture of him in his Superman outfit.
I would sit him up to get a picture and just as the camera flashed, he was already on his hands and knees trying to crawl away!
So I had Braeden hold Caleb and got a very cute picture of them. Elli and Braeden both saw Caleb in his Superman outfit and immediately ran to their room and put on Braeden's Superman jammies. I don't know where Elli was, she obviously didn't know I was taking pictures or she would have been right in front of the camera.
3 comments:
Geez Caleb, what took you so long! Congrats on your first tooth!
My friend's little guy was 14 months when he cut his first tooth... her dentist said the longer they are in there the more healthy they are!! Go Caleb! ;)
It was fun to see you the other day at Sweet Cakes!! :)
The SUPERMAN Traditon continues! I swear I remember MARK dressing up like that ALL THE TIME when he was little. Gosh that make me old. LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment