Braeden played his first t-ball game this past week. It's cute how those little people play t-ball. They have no idea what is going on, it's more comedy than baseball.
Braeden played first base in one inning. He tried so hard to get the ball every time. He didn't quite understand that he needed to stay on first base so everyone else could throw him the ball. He would run clear over to 3rd base to get a ball and since none of the others kids were paying attention at the time, he got it and would run back to 1st base to get the runner out. I think he'll get it someday.
Braeden was the last batter every time and since it's t-ball, no one ever gets out and when the last batter bats, they let the kids run all the way around. Every time Braeden hit, he got a HOMERUN!! He was so excited, he told me that every time he hit the ball. Oh, the innocence of kids!
He's almost to home
And he made it!! Another homerun Buddy!! You rock!!
Then another time when he got the ball, his coach told him to tag the runner. So Braeden put the ball in his glove, took his glove off and tagged him with his bare hand. It was quite cute!
Elli REALLY wanted to play on the playground. The only problem is that the playground was really far away. I told her she couldn't go over there because I wouldn't be able too see her that far and yaddi yaddi yadda. Then Elli proceeds to tell me to do this (look at picture below) and she would be able to go. Then I could see her and it would be all good. I couldn't stop laughing that she told me this. Where does she get it???
There was a lady bug in Elli's hair and I was telling her how cute it was. So I took a picture of it so she could see it. Then she starts saying, "Oh, it tickles!"
2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! I ♥ ball games with the kids...such funtimes!
Caleb is SUCH a Harper!!
Post a Comment